Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

[chat]

19495969798100»

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Birds survived the K-T extinction event, they can survive a completely artificial one borne from nothing other than the fact that people think cats are cute

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Birds survived the K-T extinction event, they can survive a completely artificial one borne from nothing other than the fact that people think cats are cute

no

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I’m reading this article about China using 60% of their energy supply to keep it at 54°F inside their shopping malls in the summer, holding onto my paper straw wrapper in my pocket so I can throw it into the proper recycling bin

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Oh but maybe cats and birds could learn to coexist

The cats simply ride the eagles

• TuminTumin Registered User regular
    qtπ extinction event

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    No way the cats will kill off the cassowaries tho

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    qtπ extinction event

you've finally made a perfect shitpost

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    No way the cats will kill off the cassowaries tho

it would be a bout for the ages

tonight our team mascot, Kickeroo the kangaroo, gave me the usual fist bump before the match, but then he looked me in the eye and tickled me under my chin and

i dunno you guys

i was titillated

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Man if you can't sleep at 79 F, you're probably a lil' baby?

@Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud i love you and always have but this is the most insane thing anyone has ever posted
    I challenge you to a sauna-off.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

+"Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud" i love you and always have but this is the most insane thing anyone has ever posted

The lack of AC in hot and humid places can scramble even the strongest of minds.
    Tumin wrote: »
    CW: Bird death, I suppose.
    We saw a seagull eating a dying pigeon that I think got hit by a car the other day. Two pigeons were shrieking at the gull and a second gull was there shrieking too. I didnt like it!!!

P fucked up tbh

Bird Death:
    Walked along a path directly into the moment where two crows strategically hunted a baby duckling.
    The mom duck was trying to get the ducklings to the water and scare off the crows, but while yelling at one crow a duckling got separated by the other crow. The mom duck cut losses and started hurrying to the water while one of the crows just murdered the crap out of the one baby duckling.

"Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud" i love you and always have but this is the most insane thing anyone has ever posted
    I challenge you to a sauna-off.

i do enjoy a good sauna but notably i am not also trying to sleep in one

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 0.6

@Chanus will create the new thread
    @Chanus is backup

This discussion has been closed.