Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

[chat]

19495969798100»

• OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    chat
    Oh hey I just realized

I'm going to Spokane for Skyfest this weekend

'sup all you eastern washington nerds

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    chat
    East is the new west

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Does Skynet perform at Skyfest? Would be on brand

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    Oh hey I just realized

i can't believe you've never spokane to us about it before

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    after 20 hours of Pax Dei i can say for sure i am clicking button and filling bar but i'm not having fun

it is extreme MMO grind

there are people in Discord saying things like "i hope they add a mechanic where you have to
    drop your backpack for combat to be 100% effective"

people who play MMOs are insane

That's a Tarkov thing since weight affects movespeed / ADS speed / lean speed, etc

That is wild to map that into an MMO

chat
    Oh hey I just realized

BOOOOO

but also that was really good

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    joshgotro wrote: »
    400ymrk00yvl.jpg

summs

edit: turns out tradies isn't a slur in the way I was thinking

Yeah sorry I had wondered about that

I got it from Bluey, man

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    chat
    I have tracked down and acquired a list of ingredients. My friend and I are going to attempt gluten free bagels this weekend. I'm going off a totally custom flour blend from a site called Gluten Free on a Shoestring.

Some were easier to get than others, but this is the individual stuff:
    White rice flour
    Brown rice flour
    Tapioca starch
    Potato flour
    Potato starch
    Xanthan gum
    Pure powdered pectin

and two weird ones:
    Whey protein isolate
    Expandex modified Tapioca starch (This one I could only get from Amazon in Canada, I couldn't find anywhere else to order it from that wasn't in the US and importing foodstuffs is a crapshoot)

@Donkey Kong I know you've said in the past that absolutely nothing can replace what gluten does in bread, and so far I've had to agree. I will report back if this experiment bears fruit.

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    a

b

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Oh hey I just realized

BOOOOO

but also that was really good

no it wasn't but thanks

after 20 hours of Pax Dei i can say for sure i am clicking button and filling bar but i'm not having fun

it is extreme MMO grind

there are people in Discord saying things like "i hope they add a mechanic where you have to

That's a Tarkov thing since weight affects movespeed / ADS speed / lean speed, etc

i hope it takes longer to press 1 2 1 3 1 2 1 3 if you're wearing a backpack

it is extreme MMO grind

i hope it takes longer to press 1 2 1 3 1 2 1 3 if you're wearing a backpack

Mageweave bags? My God, can you even swing your sword?

• KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Seeeeeaaaaa

chat
    I think my favourite clip so far of Michael Che and Colin Jost was Michael Che reading, "And speaking of bitches, I'm calling out the biggest bitch of them all, Kendrick Lamar" As he realizes what he's reading he starts to freak out a little and at the end of that he says, "No!" Then makes a frustrated sound and continues, "Or maybe littlest. Your beef with Drake is over, but your beef with Michael Che is just beginning! So shoot your shot, playa!" I've never seen anyone so desperate not to say something.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    chat
    At least some of the gluten free stuff is okay. Gluten free pizza crust is just sad.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    chat
    @Chanus how many poll options on your next thread?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    bowen wrote: »
    Chanus how many poll options on your next thread?

10 is the max possible so

we'll see

chat
    bowen wrote: »
    At least some of the gluten free stuff is okay. Gluten free pizza crust is just sad.

I've got one that does pretty well. It's not the same, for sure, but it's better than not having pizza. I don't follow the instructions exactly because someone doesn't know what they're talking about
    (20 minutes to rise? WTF is the yeast supposed to do in 20 minutes? I give it 1-2 hours and it's so much better for it)

Poiuytrewq!

chat
    Gluten free has gotten much better

It's not the same but it's not bad anymore for the most part

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Dawntrail is soon

That will sustain my mmo needs for the time being

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 20
    chat
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I have tracked down and acquired a list of ingredients. My friend and I are going to attempt gluten free bagels this weekend. I'm going off a totally custom flour blend from a site called Gluten Free on a Shoestring.

Some were easier to get than others, but this is the individual stuff:
    White rice flour
    Brown rice flour
    Tapioca starch
    Potato flour
    Potato starch
    Xanthan gum
    Pure powdered pectin

and two weird ones:
    Whey protein isolate
    Expandex modified Tapioca starch (This one I could only get from Amazon in Canada, I couldn't find anywhere else to order it from that wasn't in the US and importing foodstuffs is a crapshoot)

Donkey Kong I know you've said in the past that absolutely nothing can replace what gluten does in bread, and so far I've had to agree. I will report back if this experiment bears fruit.

from the ingredients I bet it'll be springy and have some chew but resemble mochi doughnuts and not bread.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    chat
    Nova_C wrote: »
    I think my favourite clip so far of Michael Che and Colin Jost was Michael Che reading, "And speaking of bitches, I'm calling out the biggest bitch of them all, Kendrick Lamar" As he realizes what he's reading he starts to freak out a little and at the end of that he says, "No!" Then makes a frustrated sound and continues, "Or maybe littlest. Your beef with Drake is over, but your beef with Michael Che is just beginning! So shoot your shot, playa!" I've never seen anyone so desperate not to say something.

This was so good.

u7stthr17eud.png
    I've traded in Tarkov for my old World of Tanks account and this has been good

Nice short match timers, short load timers, it's a lot of the same game play loop in terms of rushing to positions

It's like a lot more game for a given two hours

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Fuck I have to actually go to Spokane now since my young earth creationist millionaire aunt moved there

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 0.8

@Chanus will create the new thread
    @Chanus is backup

This discussion has been closed.