As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Working for a postal carrier.

MuragoMurago Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm currently employed with At&t, formely Cingular. I like my job, but a good paycheck really relies on new activations (so does keeping your job by the way), and the whole industry is just slowing down in that regard. Maybe i'm just a bad salesman (been here for almost 2 years tho). Anyway, I've been seriously considering switching my employment, and i'd like some recommendations.

I'm currently attending UCF to earn a masters in Literature Education. To keep myself comfortably afloat, i really need to bring in 1800+ a month. The norm for big cities is that they usually play their employees less, at least that's what i've heard. I've just recently moved and don't know the area very well, but i'm learning. Anyway, for a part time student looking for a full time job who doesn't have a degree yet, where should i start looking?

I was looking at usps, and i thought that might take the exam they require to see if i can cut it. But i'm just having trouble thinking about where to start. Thanks for any ideas you may have!

Check out www.myspace.com/scarborough -- tell me what you think!
Murago on