As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GAME ON]Nomic: It's like, so whatever

124»

• Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I feel betrayed...especially since Naporeon was PMing me about why he invoked judgment an' was giving me his votes. This is curious behavior.

How is the game over? Rane, Zek, Me, Nap, Franko...did PotU quit? An' Cups42...did he quit?

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    so we're moving on?

Raneados on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I hereby Quit Nomic

it has buttfucked itself to death

Raneados on
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    Goddammit, you people ruined a good game.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    i'm not quitting

Zek on
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    I stay, too.

Until someone fucks up the game even more.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I dropped out because, honestly, it became too much for me to handle. Plus I'm going to be busy as hell for a few weeks

It was an extremely fun concept, and I loved near enough every minute of it. I register it as a win in the gametype, it proved it was fun.

I'd be up for another game down the road

Raneados on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I think it was a matter of people coming in and expecting the game to work differently than others who were in the game.

That's all.

It seems to be a game about semantics, being a huge douche-bag, and generally trying to legalese(sp) your way out of anything. Some people didn't like that, so they left.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    oh I knew there was going to be double-crosses and douchbaggery abound, but what really killed me was some of the props passed. Some were just bad ideas, like the 25/50 whatever posts rule. And the replacing word rule (in its current form). Partly my fault for voting for things that just sounded cool, instead of voting strategically and making sure the props were iron clad

Raneados on
  • Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    I stay, too.

Until someone fucks up the game even more.

forbidden word

Zek on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I don't even know what's going on. It seems like we're not really playing anymore.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS