As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Planescape: Torment (Move you stupid NPC!!)

The SnertThe Snert Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, I know this about a game but.. I've searched every resource I could think of to try and fix this stubborn bug of mine. I've encountered a *really* stupid bug that is preventing me from completing the intellectual brothel quests. A patron NPC is stuck in the doorway that leads to Marissa's room (one of the 9 students Fall-from-Grace wants you to speak to) I can't get into her room because the patron who likes abuse (the one that was bitchslapped by the dominatrix-type girl) is stuck in the doorway. And foolishly I didn't realize this until it was too late and all my save-games are past that point. I can't go back.

Right. So, I tried talking to him, killing him, etc to move his stupid ass. Doesn't work. Is there any mod, console command, anything to remove him without breaking the game? Like I said, killing him won't work cuz then all the npc's in the brothel become angry and will attack on sight, even after the nameless one comes back from the dead. Oy, I wish I was making this up. If this odd game-related question has *any* chance of being solved, I know its here. Thanks H/A!

The Snert on