As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Omeganauts

13»

• Options
    majin23xmajin23x Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    What do I win if I'm the first to release an Actual training montage?

What if I wear a karate kid style headband to the competition?

[edited for spelling]

majin23x on
    **Still Undefeated at Jenga!**
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Oh man, I forgot about the Karate Kid. How about a montage of Rocky, Daniel-san, and Lane Myer (bonus points for people who know who that is). I tried to tell people at work, but they aren't gamers and just don't seem to get it. Also, I hoping for Street Fighter 2 in the finals (assuming I get that far). August cannot get here fast enough.

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    mdinstuhlmdinstuhl Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Oh man, I forgot about the Karate Kid. How about a montage of Rocky, Daniel-san, and Lane Myer (bonus points for people who know who that is). I tried to tell people at work, but they aren't gamers and just don't seem to get it. Also, I hoping for Street Fighter 2 in the finals (assuming I get that far). August cannot get here fast enough.

I can't seem to find the montage from Better Off Dead.

"I'm sorry your mom blew up Ricky..."

mdinstuhl on
    Gamertag: mdinstuhl
    LJ: http://neophoenix.livejournal.com
  • Options
    majin23xmajin23x Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Ok, I have a general question that I can't seem to find the answer to. I thought I had read somewhere that Omeganauts got a free pass to Pax for a friend/familymember/fan. Am I losing it, or is this indeed the case?

majin23x on
    **Still Undefeated at Jenga!**
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    majin23x wrote: »
    Ok, I have a general question that I can't seem to find the answer to. I thought I had read somewhere that Omeganauts got a free pass to Pax for a friend/familymember/fan. Am I losing it, or is this indeed the case?

I think its that you get your omeganaut pass and you give your current one to the friend.

not 100% though.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    QuethalQuethal The Infrequent OaklandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    How it works is that you get a pass for yourself, and second special pass to give to your "Plus 1" it is called, because it is the "Omeganaut plus one"

Edit: So choose someone special to bring along :) Not special like your mom, though. Nor like your "special" little brother.

Quethal on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited June 2007
    My first order of official business is to direct Omeganaut traffic to the Chosen Omeganauts thread as we don't need two of them.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=25884

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.