List of famous Internet peoples that might be at PAX.

2»

Posts

  • Steve519Steve519 Registered User
    edited July 2007
    Following my buddy Avid's steps, I also heard that Steve519 (Steve A) host of the XBL Radio's Podcast, home of Live on Live the gamers roundtable. Editor at XBLRadio.com. And host of the Gamers Video Update, the gaming video podcast that keeps you up to date in all the gaming news.

    Steve519 on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    PlatformNation.1.gifSteve519.jpg
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Steve519 wrote: »
    Following my buddy Avid's steps, I also heard that Steve519 (Steve A) host of the XBL Radio's Podcast, home of Live on Live the gamers roundtable. Editor at XBLRadio.com. And host of the Gamers Video Update, the gaming video podcast that keeps you up to date in all the gaming news.

    You did not finish your thought. You got lost when you started to list all the stuff that you do. I think that is humorous.:lol:

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • GodfatherXGodfatherX Registered User
    edited July 2007
    [email protected]

    too busy plugging his site [jk] he lost track and didnt finish his post

    and do fan emails count....i dont think ive ever recieved an actual letter from anybody...in my entire life

    GodfatherX on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    I haven't had any fan mail to speak of, but I have had a couple of forumers profess their undying love to me. Does that count for anything?

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • JaidenJaiden Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    I haven't had any fan mail to speak of, but I have had a couple of forumers profess their undying love to me. Does that count for anything?

    It always counts in my book, Moe.

    Jaiden on
    [15:51] <+Snickers> Dur, I R CUM
    [10:24] * @BigRed-Worky cums the water

    [12:32] <+prox> lawl you kickbanned me so hard my client crashed
  • OfficerOfficer Registered User
    edited July 2007
    Jaiden wrote: »
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    I haven't had any fan mail to speak of, but I have had a couple of forumers profess their undying love to me. Does that count for anything?

    It always counts in my book, Moe.

    Moe_Fwacky is internet famous. Anyone who says differently has to deal with his team. Needless to say... It won't be pleasant.

    Officer on
  • BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Recruit wrote: »
    Jaiden wrote: »
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    I haven't had any fan mail to speak of, but I have had a couple of forumers profess their undying love to me. Does that count for anything?

    It always counts in my book, Moe.

    Moe_Fwacky is internet famous. Anyone who says differently has to deal with his team. Needless to say... It won't be pleasant.

    I'm having his love child
    This may be an exaggeration

    BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I'm having his love child
    This may be an exaggeration

    Which part is an exaggeration? The love part... or the child part?

    Ooooo burn!

    EDIT:

    "You can't cage Moe Fwacky, Debbie, he's a bird man, he's gotta be free."

    "Yeah girl, let a player play, can't hold a man down"

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • KyanilisKyanilis Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Methos says I'm a big deal. That makes me a big deal right?

    Kyanilis on
  • EskoEsko Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Thanks to Avid for twittering this. rather interesting post and yeah we'll all be there....

    Esko on
    Esko.jpg
  • katrina_cainkatrina_cain Registered User
    edited July 2007
    Fraser Cain of Universetoday, Baut Forum and Astronomy Cast notoriety may be in attendance!

    katrina_cain on
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Fraser Cain of Universetoday, Baut Forum and Astronomy Cast notoriety may be in attendance!

    I added you to the list despite the fact that you are trying to understand things about the Universe that God does not want you to understand. Know your place and concern yourself only with matters pertaining to this world which He has created for us. If you are constantly casting your gaze towards the sky, you will be missing all the beauties and joy of Earth. Amen.









    (That was me trying my best to sound like a fastidious Christian guy. Was I convincing?)

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    That was pretty convincing, Mentok, you had me fooled for a moment.

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Chris Furniss! http://weeklygeekshow.com/about.php#frodo

    Evidence: http://weeklygeekshow.com/2007/07/rock_band_playable_at_pax.php
    I had a great time at E3 but it certainly wasn't because of the ESA or the majority of the game companies. I look forward to wading through the crowds of unwashed horrible people to try your game, Harmonix. Thanks.

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I also emailed the folks at Diggnation today asking them if they had plans on coming to PAX. I gave them plenty of informative links and told them to talk to Robert Khoo about doing a live show at PAX. I was thinking that they might be able to do a show from the Sumo lounge. (I wonder if they would be aloud to drink beers in the Sumo lounge?)

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    No alcohol is permitted inside PAX, also I think all the live shows have been booked and finalized for this year, but don't quote me on that one. I don't really know what kind of show they would do in the Sumo lounge, but I think it will have to wait until PAX 08

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    No alcohol is permitted inside PAX, also I think all the live shows have been booked and finalized for this year, but don't quote me on that one. I don't really know what kind of show they would do in the Sumo lounge, but I think it will have to wait until PAX 08

    Have you seen Diggnation? Alex and Kevin sit down on a couch or 2 chairs with their laptops and read the latest stories that have been dug. Not real elaborate. They have done shows at no-name bars, Comicon, MacWorld, and even in line for the iPhone.

    I would like them to tape Diggnation at or near PAX, but if they can't, I am just trying to find out if they are attending.

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • JaidenJaiden Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    mentok1982 wrote: »
    Have you seen Diggnation? Alex and Kevin sit down on a couch or 2 chairs with their laptops and read the latest stories that have been dug. Not real elaborate. They have done shows at no-name bars, Comicon, MacWorld, and even in line for the iPhone.

    I would like them to tape Diggnation at or near PAX, but if they can't, I am just trying to find out if they are attending.


    So, it's a show about them reading their web site?

    On a purely personal level, I couldn't be less interested. I've got panda syndrome going on here.

    Jaiden on
    [15:51] <+Snickers> Dur, I R CUM
    [10:24] * @BigRed-Worky cums the water

    [12:32] <+prox> lawl you kickbanned me so hard my client crashed
  • TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    There are like 3 famous people on there...

    TrainwreckX on
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Name: Chris Priestly
    Evidence: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=2485625&postcount=1
    Comments: He is BioWare's Community Coordinator and Mass Effect will be at PAX!

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • AvidAvid Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The UBISOFT Frag Dolls will be attending ,Psyche confirmed it to me through Myspace. They are also hunting for a new fragdoll. So guys get your skirts on...

    Avid on
  • TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Avid wrote: »
    The UBISOFT Frag Dolls will be attending ,Psyche confirmed it to me through Myspace. They are also hunting for a new fragdoll. So guys get your skirts on...

    Haven't they been at PAX every year?

    TrainwreckX on
  • FTVFTV Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I just want to know if Reggie will be there.

    FTV on
  • TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    FTV wrote: »
    I just want to know if Reggie will be there.

    You know, having met him before, I was very underwhelmed. He's all business, man. As he should be, obviously.

    TrainwreckX on
  • cosmonautcosmonaut Registered User
    edited August 2007
    Not really an internet celebrity, per se, but my friend tells me that John Tam (executive producer of Guitar Hero I and II) is coming out to PAX. A very good source because they are friends. He also got two passes from Khoo, so that confirms it.

    cosmonaut on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    Hey, I have it on good authority that Andy and Dave from Random Access Podcast will be at PAX.

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    cosmonaut wrote: »
    Not really an internet celebrity, per se, but my friend tells me that John Tam (executive producer of Guitar Hero I and II) is coming out to PAX. A very good source because they are friends. He also got two passes from Khoo, so that confirms it.

    Who cares about Guitar Hero I and/or II? The man was involved with the following legendary games:

    Pac-Man World 2
    Heretic II
    Hexen II
    SiN
    Quake II

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • AvidAvid Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Confirmed 3 Panelist for Blogs/Podcasts:
    Godfree from Gamertagradio.com
    Chris Grant from Joystiq.com
    Brian Crecente from Kotaku.com

    http://www.gamertagradio.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=4739

    Avid on
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Avid wrote: »
    Confirmed 3 Panelist for Blogs/Podcasts:
    Godfree from Gamertagradio.com
    Chris Grant from Joystiq.com
    Brian Crecente from Kotaku.com

    http://www.gamertagradio.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=4739

    Thanks! They have been added.

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • KarfKarf The Past Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I hear Karf and Dondums from the best podcast ever, Neuralcast, will be there.

    I hear they're going to make a podcast in the paramount.

    I hear they're not going to sleep with each other.

    But my intel is kind of grainy.

    Karf on
    sig9.gif
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Karf wrote: »
    I hear Karf and Dondums from the best podcast ever, Neuralcast, will be there.

    I hear they're going to make a podcast in the paramount.

    I hear they're not going to sleep with each other.

    But my intel is kind of grainy.

    I can't find this Neuralcast. Website please!

    mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • KarfKarf The Past Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    mentok1982 wrote: »
    Karf wrote: »
    I hear Karf and Dondums from the best podcast ever, Neuralcast, will be there.

    I hear they're going to make a podcast in the paramount.

    I hear they're not going to sleep with each other.

    But my intel is kind of grainy.

    I can't find this Neuralcast. Website please!
    Hahaha. We don't have a website, we're just forum monsters.

    But I tell ya what, kid, you got spirit. So here's what I'm going to do.

    [URL="itpc://neuralcast.solidcasts.com/xml/podcast/774"]iTunes link[/URL]

    oh shit i said too much

    -edit- we're not famous in the internet. or anywhere else. well, maybe the land of Oz we're internet famous.

    Karf on
    sig9.gif
  • Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The_Marshall is a PA channel operator for Penny Arcade Forums Games and Technology IRC Channel and I heard he's coming to PAX too.

    I can't wait to party with'm AND EVERY DAMN OTHER ONE, EVER, CAUSE YEAH!

    Dee Kae on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    DAMN STRAIGHT!

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Because IRC operators are the coolest.

    BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • FTVFTV Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    FTV wrote: »
    I just want to know if Reggie will be there.

    You know, having met him before, I was very underwhelmed. He's all business, man. As he should be, obviously.

    Okay, then Shiggy.

    FTV on
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    FTV wrote: »
    FTV wrote: »
    I just want to know if Reggie will be there.

    You know, having met him before, I was very underwhelmed. He's all business, man. As he should be, obviously.

    Okay, then Shiggy.

    Pretty sure he avoids being in Seattle when PAX comes for fear of being kidnapped.
    Bringing a Metroid Power Suit costume just incase he is town.

    TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • FTVFTV Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    FTV wrote: »
    FTV wrote: »
    I just want to know if Reggie will be there.

    You know, having met him before, I was very underwhelmed. He's all business, man. As he should be, obviously.

    Okay, then Shiggy.

    Pretty sure he avoids being in Seattle when PAX comes for fear of being kidnapped.
    Bringing a Metroid Power Suit costume just incase he is town.

    Can you imagine what would happen if he stepped out on stage during one of the panels or concerts or something? I'm pretty sure Seattle would just implode instantaneously.

    FTV on
  • RedmondKCRedmondKC Registered User
    edited August 2007
    I don't know if we count as famous enough, but most of the Apt T Machinima Crew will be present. We're responsible for the show "Dude, Where's My Mount" on YouTube. You can watch all of the episodes on our myspace:


    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=173378890

    The only reason I don't know if we're famous enough yet is that we "only" have half a million views on our first episode. I just thought I'd mention we're going in case anyone on here is a fan. We'll (hopefully) all be wearing DWMM shirts.

    Chris
    Producer/ Co-Writer/Machinimator/Voice Actor/Community Relations Manager
    Apt T Productions

    RedmondKC on
    Redmond
    Dude with Lightsabers PAX 06 and 07.
    Producer/Writer/Voice Actor/Machinimator/Community Relations Manager ---- Apt T Productions
This discussion has been closed.