As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Relocating can be a bitch.

MysstMysst King Monkeyof Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
edited June 2007 in Social Entropy++
I recently got a better job in a better town about 30 miles from the shitsville I had been living in, and for the past week we've been moving our stuff. It's been hot, heavy work, but we finally got everything out of the other apartment and I dropped the keys off at the office last night, a day before lease is up. Everything was great until I went to put up my giant wooden spoon and fork and realized I left them. I'm debating whether or not to call them on monday to try and get into the apartment because we left a rotting mattress and some giant boxes I didn't feel like dealing with in one of the closets.

Everyone, tell your moving woes! Also, this new place has an entire wall of mirrors. :winky:

ikbUJdU.jpg
Mysst on

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    You know leaving garbage behind makes it pretty hard to get your deposit back.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    My cats had already torn up the carpet and I had to spackle the hell out the walls after all our shelves came down, I don't expect any deposit.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Oh well in that case, go back to get your spoon and poop in the corner.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist