Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Doubletree Hotel Rooms Full - Temporarily

2»

• Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, Administrator, ClubPA, Penny Arcade Staff, PAX Staff staff
    edited March 2005
    Yeah it's supposed to be $74 per night per room, assuming you tell them you have 1 to 2 people in the room.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • SlignotSlignot Registered User
    edited March 2005
    Yeah it's supposed to be $74 per night per room, assuming you tell them you have 1 to 2 people ij the room.
    When I made the reservation, I entered contact information for two people, so they should have only booked the reservation at $74.

I'll have to contact them when I get off work.

In your opinion, would I have better response time if I tried to call (their toll free number, since I'm in SLC) or if I were to email my question?

Slignot on
    5535a6a4.png
  • AnexkahnAnexkahn Registered User
    edited March 2005
    i had better luck with the telephone people, i snagged one of those 13 double rooms that were added last night -- the web said none available, called and they said there were 3 left.

Anexkahn on
  • GrathGrath Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    can you elaborate on that? time? type of room? # of people?

I don't know it was my friend. but I will have him call again.

Grath on