As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tooth problem

kaz67kaz67 Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I chipped the very tip of one of my premolars and while most of the tooth is still there, it feels like some enamel towards the the tip is gone. So to anyone with dental knowledge, does this pose any kind of risk and if so is it the kind of thing I should get my dentist to look at as soon as possible?

kaz67 on

• Options
    FantasmaFantasma Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    In time, when eating and drinking, you could start feeling unpleasant coldness, this happen to me once and my dentist just restore the protective layer with some kind of product, no problems since then.

Fantasma on
    Hear my warnings, unbelievers. We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods. There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos!
  • Options
    GihgehlsGihgehls Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    If it just feels rough when you touch it with your tounge, you're probably fine. If you experience any pain though, do see a doctor.

Gihgehls on
    PA-gihgehls-sig.jpg