So yeah, I found out about this Korean Action MMO called Lunia which is currently in Open Beta Testing for the English version.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunia
Official Site: http://global.lunia.com/main.asp
Gameplay Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LaWEE2dblw
I haven't played it yet, but I've heard good things and I'm going to download it when I get home.
The gameplay is actually action based and involves combos and chaining attacks together.
You start off with just the three classes below, but as you complete missions you can unlock other classes.
The three starting classes are pretty standard.
Sieg The Knight
The Knight is the basic melee class, which specializes in speedy and continuous attacking. The Knight is adept at chaining attacks together into combos.
Eir The Healer
The Healer is a support class, capable of healing and supporting other party members. If forced into a melee, the Healer is also able to defend herself with its wand.
Dainn The Wizard
The Wizard is a damage-dealing class that attacks from afar using various magic spells and items.
Is anyone playing this?
Apparently you need to have East Asian language packs installed to play this. Here is a guide I found.
1. Download this file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJJQO6M2
2. Scan It For Viruses if you are uncertain
3. Extract it to whatever file you wish (WinRAR is recommended)
4. Go To Control Panel --> Regional and Language Settings
5. Languages Tab (the middle one) and check the very last check box (East Asian Files)
6. When it asks you for a CD, find the corresponding file (it will ask for one certain file, it should be easy to find within the extracted folder)
7. Halfway through the process, it will ask for another file (again, its rather easy to find since its the only one of its type)
8. Restart the computer, or else it just looks like a bunch of blank boxes
1) It changes it to your language
2) You do not need a CD
3) It doesn't matter which file you put the Language pack in
4) I am assuming that this is a XP-Only solution, but it may work for Vista (any OS older than XP may have problems, I am not positive, but try anyways)
5) Some files may be missing, here are some below.
IF YOU ARE MISSING:
cgs40woa --> http://rapidshare.com/files/46162894/cga40woa.rar
cga80woa --> http://rapidshare.com/files/46162937/cga80woa.rar
coure --> http://rapidshare.com/files/46165174/coure.rar
courf --> http://rapidshare.com/files/46166129/courf.rar