As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What is that film? SOLVED

hotlunchhotlunch regular
edited August 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
This has been bugging me off and on for some time. I watched some movie on HBO several years ago, seemed like an independent film, that sort of style. Trouble is I only remember one scene, an I am pretty sure it takes place near or at the very end of the movie. Here's the best description I can offer:

A jeep with several white people in it are headed through the desert when they hit a small child, he is dressed like a member of a native tribe or something like that, I guess the desert is in some foreign country. As they stop the jeep and examine the child, other members of the tribe surround them. I think the people were either wearing a lot of blue, had blue powder or dust on, or both. Anyway, they want the foreigners to answer for hitting the kid, and the foreigners promise they can help the child by taking him to a hospital I think. The tribe members agree, but on the condition that the foreigners leave one of their own as collateral. They agree and leave a woman behind. As soon as they drive off, the members of the blue tribes people stab the woman they left behind and walk away as she dies.

And thats all I remember. I know it's only one scene but hopefully it is distinct enough that someone may have seen and remembered the title of the movie, or perhaps more of a plot.

Edit: That's it. Thanks a ton.

hotlunch on