As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thread (mis)direction!

MoonmanMoonman Registered User regular
Okay, I just got here so maybe this is a natural thing. I dunno.

I noticed that the order in which the posts are viewed in a thread have been switching back and forth on me ever since I registered. Is this supposed to happen based on some criteria I'm not aware of. If so, there a way to set it up so it permantly shows either one way or the other?

banner02.gif
Moonman on

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    Can you give some examples of what exactly is happening?

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Well, as of this moment, your reply is situated above mine, where as in every OTHER forum I've been to, the first post is at the top.

edit - Okay, did a lil searching in the FAQ and found out it's called Linear (Newest), but what the FAQ doesn't say was where I go to set it - edit

Moonman on
    banner02.gif
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    There is a setting in your user options that will allow you to change this.

Click Tools, Edit Options, it's a drop down menu under Thread Options. Change it to View Newest First.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Awesome! Thanks a bunch guys.

Moonman on
    banner02.gif