As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DS Lite Screen (1 year+)

phamtqphamtq Portland, ORRegistered User regular
edited August 2007 in Games and Technology
So it's been awhile since the DS Lites have come out and I was wondering if people are starting to accumulate scratches on their silk screen.

I bought a pack of screen protectors for the bottom screen and it gets kind of annoying have to change them every few months. I'm tempted to use it without the protector. The top screen is still as flawless as the day I bought it.

Your opinions?

phamtq on

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    if you use quality screen protectors you shouldn't have to replace them at all

SaraLuna on
  • Options
    scootchscootch Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm using the hori ones.. only thing I have to worry about is oil build-up..... damn finger prints..

scootch on
    TF2 stats
    PSN: super_emu
    Xbox360 Gamertag: Emuchop
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I've had mine for just over a year and there's only a couple of scratches that you can actually see, and those only show up in direct sunlight. Otherwise it's totally fine, and I haven't used a screen protector ever.

Captain K on
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I have had mine since just after launch in UK, still in great condition, and I abuse it like the little bitch it is.

LewieP on
  • Options
    LogicowLogicow Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I've only had mine for a few months and there are minor scratches that appear when you tilt the DS to the right angle under direct sunlight.

Logicow on