Hangovers in Shanghai suck.

yet I'd see it if it was a movie.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    So.

My friend is broadcasting his music right now. He has been playing the same album over the past three days (some ROTM songs, over and over), and I'm fucking sick of it.

I told him that he is stealing from ROTM because thanks to his incessant broadcasting, I now refuse to buy the album.

ege02 on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ROTM?

Gim on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    rage against the machine

ege02 on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Rage Ogainst the Machine?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    i assumed you meant ratm but yeah, that was a mistake you made twice in that post.

Variable on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    O_o

They just did a news story about British Anti-Gingerism.

WTF UK.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    yay flight of the conchords have released an ep. 5 songs, and they're set to release a full length in october, or so I've read.

hopefully it contains every song from the show, because I'd hate to miss any... and hell maybe more.

not that I'm not gonna buy the dvd anyway.

goodnight!

Variable on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    O_o

They just did a news story about British Anti-Gingerism.

WTF UK.

They'll all be driven into the sea someday, the freaks.

Gim on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited August 2007
    Everyone check the lock comic; I demand it!

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Oh, and after two hours of playing Madden '08, I'm very happy with what they've done with it.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »

So you're saying that Gingers and Zombies are morally equivalent.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    As a lock post I would give it a 6.

JAEF on
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Why is the zombie wearing the same shirt as Tycho?

Al_wat on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Incenjucar wrote: »

So you're saying that Gingers and Zombies are morally equivalent.

The zombies were once normal people.

The same cannot be applied to Gingers.

Gim on
  • Options
    LindenLinden Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ege02 wrote: »
    So.

My friend is broadcasting his music right now. He has been playing the same album over the past three days (some ROTM songs, over and over), and I'm fucking sick of it.

I told him that he is stealing from ROTM because thanks to his incessant broadcasting, I now refuse to buy the album.

When you say "broadcasting", what exactly do you mean? I think I'm missing something here.

Linden on
  • Options
    MrBallbagginsMrBallbaggins Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    One of you fuckers should help me host a phalla.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Linden wrote: »
    So.

When you say "broadcasting", what exactly do you mean? I think I'm missing something here.

He's stolen a large scale broadcasting tower and is playing just RATM in the entire FM spectrum.

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    And Mr supplies my favorite sig of the moment
    mrpodlysigec1.png

Gim on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I love that one; I briefly considered sigging it, before deciding that I love the dog too much, and I'm glad it's been preserved.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Man, now even the FAPPING thread is depressing.

Night kiddies.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I don't know what the fapping thread is about anymore. Shouldn't we just have an outright "people you've slept with thread" or something?

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I don't know what the fapping thread is about anymore. Shouldn't we just have an outright "people you've slept with thread" or something?

That'd be bitchin, but it would probably just end with me saying "Your mom" a lot and then getting jailed and the thread being locked.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Rather than just listing names, it should be posting photos.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Shouldn't we just have an outright "people you've slept with thread" or something?

I call that thread [chat].

:winky:

Gim on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

But how in the world will I get pictures of everyones' mothers?

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Make a "post your mum" camwhore thread in SE++? Just find a way! It'd be worth it so we can determine the most unfortunate member of the forums based on the physical attractiveness of their sexual partners.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Make a "post your mum" camwhore thread in SE++? Just find a way! It'd be worth it so we can determine the most unfortunate member of the forums based on the physical attractiveness of their sexual partners.

I was going to tell you of a humorous anecdote about losing my virginity, but the mental scars just haven't healed yet.

Oh god, the pain.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

I was going to tell you of a humorous anecdote about losing my virginity, but the mental scars just haven't healed yet.

Oh god, the pain.
    There is a "How did you lose your virginity" over on the SA boards, so far I've not summed up the mental fortitude to even read it.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    "So I was drunk and the blender was looking pretty loose, if you know what I mean..."

Gim on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Goddammit, somebody bumped the FFXII thread and now I'm all depressed at how half-arsed that game was. It starts to well and then they just give up on character development and any plot advancement. Blah.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Urg... I got pulled over for the first time tonight. I was doing 40 in a 35 zone. And I didn't know it, but my passenger side headlight was burned out. Luckily I got off with a verbal warning... but I got pulled over 2 more times on the way home just to get told about the headlight. I think I got pulled over by every cop on duty in the 30 miles it took me to get home.

Death of Rats on
    No I don't.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Urg... I got pulled over for the first time tonight. I was doing 40 in a 35 zone. And I didn't know it, but my passenger side headlight was burned out. Luckily I got off with a verbal warning... but I got pulled over 2 more times on the way home just to get told about the headlight. I think I got pulled over by every cop on duty in the 30 miles it took me to get home.
    I found out yesterday that my speedometer in my car may be sufficiently wrong to fail my next MOT. It seems to average about 6.5 miles too slow, which may explain why the thing felt so lumbering when I've been driving on thirty roads.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I found out yesterday that my speedometer in my car may be sufficiently wrong to fail my next MOT. It seems to average about 6.5 miles too slow, which may explain why the thing felt so lumbering when I've been driving on thirty roads.

The majority of my cars have had non-working speedometers. I usually rely on the tach, and if the car isn't equipped with one I am fucked.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Ha, this reminds me of my friend's band. In one of their descriptions somewhere, its just like "5 member band, 3 of which are probably banging your mom right now"

Al_wat on
  • Options
    LindenLinden Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    yalborap wrote: »
    Linden wrote: »
    So.

He's stolen a large scale broadcasting tower and is playing just RATM in the entire FM spectrum.

Well, I suppose I should have guessed.

Linden on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Well, that was a rather interesting way to spend an evening.

I got a call from a terrified girl that said my brother was extremely drunk and disorderly. She is the girlfriend of a friend of my brother's. Turns out he had got mad drunk and started assaulting people. So the friend restrained my brother (my brother's sort of scrawny) and said I could come and get him or the police could (he was doing a great service to my brother by not calling the police on the spot). My dear old bro is looking at assualt charges so I go on down. The friend and I wrestle my brother into my car. I manage to calm him down enough to drive off and I take him to his place. I tuck him in bed and drive home, stopping at an all night gas station to treat myself to a snickers bar and some pepsi jazz, because let's face it; I deserved it.

Woot.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh snap, the place where he bit me is bleeding.

Better go get some neosporin on that shit.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    What is Pepsi jazz?

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Al_wat wrote: »

Ha, this reminds me of my friend's band. In one of their descriptions somewhere, its just like "5 member band, 3 of which are probably banging your mom right now"

Making mom jokes is pretty much the main past time in my group of friends. As we get drunker, the remarks become more profane and are usually accompanied by sound effects. When an outsider stumbles upon one of our conversations and the fury turns towards them, especially if they're sober, they usually become very scared and very angry. I actually lost my second girlfriend because I wouldn't stop talking about doing her mom. Later on I found out that her mom had mentioned wanting me up in her, so that was pretty damn scary in itself.

But probably the worst thing to happen because of this, was when my buddy's mom walked into his garage when him and I were about a 30 pack in to tuning up his Camaro and I was describing the sounds it makes when I do rapid A2M with his mom, while she assumes an extreme crab walk position, complete with her moaning and begging papa for more. I've never been able to look her in the eye since.

MrBallbaggins on
This discussion has been closed.