Options

Still need a 3-day pass

TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in PAX Archive
Hey, if anyone needs to get rid of one of their 3-day passes before or at PAX, let me know. I have a friend that didn't sign up cause she didn't think should could go.

TrainwreckX on

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Well I had an offer for a pass, and the guy said he would sell it to me and mail it to me next week, but now he wants to sell it locally instead (after I already told the person I'm buying it for that I found one). So I guess I'm back in the market for the 3rd time. What the hell is wrong with people?

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    ShaukShauk Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    people need to be chopped in the pants if you know what I mean.

good luck though man. hope you and your friend luck out

Shauk on
  • Options
    PaintedwolffPaintedwolff Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm right along there with ya, I moved to the Seattle area and right after I found out about PAX the registration had already closed. I guess I'll see ya in line. :)

Paintedwolff on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I'm right along there with ya, I moved to the Seattle area and right after I found out about PAX the registration had already closed. I guess I'll see ya in line. :)

I won't be in line, I pre-registered. This is for one of the friends in my group. The only one that pre-registered, I don't want her to have to stand in the registration line alone.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    badrewbadrew Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I have a 3day pass from one of my buddies that had to cancel. Drop me a line if you're still looking for one.

badrew on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Sending a PM now, don't sell it to ANYONE ELSE!

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    PaintedwolffPaintedwolff Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Trust me bro she wont be alone, I think the line is going to be packed. But hey if throwing a bone out there worked for you then I might have to do it too. Anyone else got an extra they don't want? :)

Paintedwolff on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Trust me bro she wont be alone, I think the line is going to be packed. But hey if throwing a bone out there worked for you then I might have to do it too. Anyone else got an extra they don't want? :)

Best to just make your own thread. Thankfully badrew here is the first guy to offer it to me and then not back out. So I'm set. Moe can you close this one?

TrainwreckX on
This discussion has been closed.