As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

With or without swearing?

The Valentine ZombieThe Valentine Zombie Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Graphic Violence
FIrst time, first post, hello to all:). I have a query, as hinted at by the thread title...creating my own web-comic, I don't know whether to self-censor the language or not. It's not really aimed at any one age-group in particular; content-wise, it has already featured an interrupted Black Mass, a character being chased by "Neds" with the drunken intention of beating said character to death, a blood-soaked crime scene and "scenes of torture" will feature in the near future.

At the moment, any "swears" are depicted in the usual "F**K!" way...I had thought about having two seperate web-pages with and without swearing, with the pro-swearing page requiring an age check; But I don't know if should bother. Any opinions?

tintin-vs-nasa.jpg
The Valentine Zombie on

• Options
    Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You feature "scenes of torture" and people trying to beat someone to death and you're worried about saying fuck.

What the hell.

Also wrong forum.

And jesus christ that's dumb. Age check for the words but not for the mutilation and bloodsport. Woo.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    The Valentine ZombieThe Valentine Zombie Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote: »
    You feature "scenes of torture" and people trying to beat someone to death and you're worried about saying fuck.

What the hell.

Also wrong forum.

And jesus christ that's dumb. Age check for the words but not for the mutilation and bloodsport. Woo.
    Fair enough...good point lol. As for wrong forum...eek! Sorry.:oops:

The Valentine Zombie on
    tintin-vs-nasa.jpg
This discussion has been closed.