As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tracking your game collections

XieflowXieflow Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in Games and Technology
I used to use IGN in the past, but I really haven't been maintaining my list there, so I've got a big backlog to re-update. Have any useful sites emerged since then?

What I would love to see out of collection tracking :
-Adding lots of games at once, easily
-Hardware tracking, as well
-More specific ways to list what version (mainly needed for PC, when it comes to digital ownership with stuff like Steam)
-Possibly a way to track game related services you subscribe to? This could also probably help me remember to cancel my stupid Phantasy Star Universe subscription.
-Add photos. I'd rather not add photos of individual games, but to be able to append a group of photos to my list.

Also, anyone know how useful these websites are for insurance purposes? I'm always slightly paranoid, and if anything were to happen to my stuff, I figure some photos + a list of games would be nice to have if my apartment is robbed, or burnt down, or robbed by people who are on fire.

Xieflow on

• Options
    RuinsRuins Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    www.1up.com does a lot of this.

Ruins on
    ach.png
  • Options
    XieflowXieflow Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Does 1up's registration work? I tried it once or twice and it was completely broken.

Xieflow on