As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] World PvP Screenshots, Let's see em!

YojimboYojimbo Registered User new member
edited August 2007 in MMO Extravaganza
Hey guys, first post! I've been playing WoW for about nine months now and during that time, I discovered that one of my favorite aspects is the large scale World PvP battles. There's just something about coordinating attacks on cities. Submitted for your approval, my screenshots of my guild's first time leading an Orgrimmar raid. I play Aluwayen, a level 41 Druid on the Moon Guard server. Our server was started the day I started playing, so this is the only server I've ever known, and I've been on it since day one. Please, post any World PvP screens you might have, the larger the battle the better! Include a story with it if you'd like.

My screens are in order of the way things happened:
We met in Ratchet and set out for the Crossroads. After rolling through and leveling the place, we set our sights towards Orgrimmar to see how far our little party could make it in. We pushed through the front gate and held a place just inside for about 10 minutes before we were ultimately pushed back. Not bad for a 30 man raid, all levels 40-70!
01Meeting.jpg
02X-RoadsEntrance.jpg
03AxeLadyDies.jpg
04X-RoadsHolding.jpg
05MovingforOrg.jpg
06HelloOrgrimmar.jpg
07TheBattle.jpg
08WalkofShame.jpg
09DaysEnd.jpg

Fin.

"Kill one or a hundred. You only hang once. "
-Sanjuro
Yojimbo
Yojimbo on

• Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    One time, before BC came out, the PAA decided to attack all 3 major cities at the same time. It was glorious. I was involved in the UC raid. My job was to take pictures and make a story.

Here is that story

I will say this, the font is a little wacky, but I thought it looked cool at the time.

edit: after re-reading it I noticed a ton of typos. Ignore those.

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • The One Dark KnightThe One Dark Knight Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That's cool, but you guys are both alliance, it's easy for you to world pvp something, you just grab the 50 thousand night elves you have. On my server, there are more GNOMES than horde.

The One Dark Knight on
    [END]
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Nice shots. I remember prior to buying WOW, and even for the first 4-5 months this is the type of thing I thought WOW was all about. Damm my foolish misconceptions.

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • formatformat Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That's cool, but you guys are both alliance, it's easy for you to world pvp something, you just grab the 50 thousand night elves you have. On my server, there are more GNOMES than horde.

That is unfortunate. Dark iron (where the PAA is and Beyond Normal's pics) Horde actually have the number advantage, according to the sites that count that sort of thing (afaik).

format on
    You don't know if I am joking or not.
This discussion has been closed.