As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Digital Video Devices and there statuses

PreviterrorPreviterror Registered User new member
edited September 2007 in PAX Archive
First I'd like to say I'm sorry for posting so immediately after registering but this seemed the best way to find out the answer to my burning question.

I heard many times about the PAX DVD, though I cannot find anywhere to purchase it, or how close it is to becoming tangible.

I hate spamming BBS' with things like this because they're usually not the best sources, but I've found no other recourse.

Previterror on

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    If you're talking about this years, give it a couple of months, since I'm sure there's plenty of footage to go through and edit.

If you're talking about '06's, there will never be a PAX '06 DVD because a lot of the footage got lost.

'05 is still being sold.

Back when Thinkgeek had the PA store, they were selling the '04 DVDs (which I have), but I could not tell you their status now.

PS. Digital Versatile Disc

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited September 2007
This discussion has been closed.