As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Signature Limit?

SparrowSparrow Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Hello, I recently joined these forums after trolling them for quite some time. While I hate to have to ask such a pointless question I figured it would be better than getting flamed by moderators.

After several forum searches and a quick skim through of the F.A.Q I was unable to find if this forum had a limit on the size a signature could be and was wondering if anyone out there knew.

I would also like to analogize in advance if there already is a topic about this somewhere and I just happened to miss it in my haste.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sparrow on

• Options
    khainkhain Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Rules wrote:
    The recommended maximum size for sigs is 500x80 pixels (four lines of text) total, and most sig images should be kept below 50KB. While we understand that your particular design may require slightly different dimensions or more bytes, please try and remain near these limits. Avatar images on the forums are 64x64 pixels, and the recommended maximum size for avatars is 20KB. Violations of the avatar size rule are usually caused by people using images or animations with huge dimensions as their avatars; if you just scale the work down to 64x64, the size that it will be displayed at anyways, even complex animations will be brought down to a reasonable size.

Found in the rules sticky.

khain on
  • Options
    SparrowSparrow Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Figures, Thank you

Sparrow on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.