• Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    i think she liked it

Projeck on
  • Options
    ghstwrldghstwrld Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Also, I still can't believe they thought 10+ girls reading Tyra-mail aloud in unison was a swell idea. D:

ghstwrld on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Today we are going to do a variation of a shot that we did way back in Cycle 3. There is this concept called cosplay, where people throw away their money to look like cartoon characters for a few days. Here in America, they take that to a whole new level. Morbidly obses girls will put on a bathrobe and call themselves Inuyasha. For your challenge, you will be given ten minutes to go through your suitcases and make your own cosplay outfit. And, unlike in real life, accuracy does matter here. The one who makes the best cosplay will be one stop closer to becoming America's. Next. Top. Model.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Dominique cosplays Pyramid Head

It would be the prettiest she will ever look

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Projeck wrote: »
    redeemer i think a friend of mine was talking about your video recap things the other day

That's kinda weird. How did that come up exactly? "Oh the other day I watched this bored-sounding asian guy cry about a modeling show"
    NotACrook wrote: »
    What about my approval, Redi?

Are you ready to beg for it yet?

Like a dog

How stylistic of you.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Cleveland's Next Top Model added some bonus footage and the audition tapes, so I thought I'd link to the entire series so people can appreciate them to the fullest. Enjoy

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    The runway critique is still my favourite thing ever

YOU HAVE NEVER HAD STRAWBERRY SODA

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg