As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D&D Friars Club Roast II - The crispening

13»

• Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Awesomesauce, looks like Cels gonna get a roasting, and if we're lucky it'll be a spit-roasting.

Johannen on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    Awesomesauce, looks like Cels gonna get a roasting, and if we're lucky it'll be a spit-roasting.
    Y'all can't fucking touch me.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    Y'all can't fucking touch me.

celery.JPG

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Except I'm not all jesus freaky.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    No, where I was going with that is that, like Hammer, you're a white guy pretending to be black.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    edited October 2007
    I'm gonna tap that ass Cel, and if it get's really toasty in here maybe we'll call over the SE shamblers just to wind you up. :P

You wonderful fucknugget you.

Johannen on
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Feral wrote: »
    No, where I was going with that is that, like Hammer, you're a white guy pretending to be black.

oh come on, don't waste the good bits before it starts!

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    The Cat wrote: »

That's the most tired bit of all, and I will be wowed by the unoriginality of everyone who falls upon that trope to get at me when really there's such a minefield lying all around for those who care to look.

• Options
    edited October 2007

That's the most tired bit of all, and I will be wowed by the unoriginality of everyone who falls upon that trope to get at me when really there's such a minefield lying all around for those who care to look.

Cry me a river. At least you don't have to abide furry jokes all the live-long-day.

Feral on

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    They're naturally more emotionally unstable.

Mods? I agree wholeheartedly.

Except Irond Will. He's a robot.

A robot dog to be exact.

A robot dog who was programmed to love.

With super powers.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

The Book.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »

The Book.

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007

I'm working on polishing up a rough draft right now.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Cry me a river. At least you don't have to abide furry jokes all the live-long-day.

Yeah, listen to the furry Cel.

At least you don't get called a furry like the furry does. Crazy furry loving Feral and his moaning about being called a furry.

Aaaah what a furry.

Johannen on
This discussion has been closed.