As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Anybody from South Seattle going ?

YoshuaYoshua Registered User regular
edited July 2005 in PAX Archive
I live in the Ranier Beach area. I was wondering if anyone going also lived in this area and we might work out some kind of an arrangement. I don't drive so getting to and from PAX (or at least from, I can get there easy enough) is a bit of an issue. I'm hoping someone else in this area might be going and we might arrange some kind of deal where I can get a ride and I help out with gas and whatnot.

If your interested, PM me please. (I'm coming alone and not bringing anything that can't fit on my person)

Yoshua on

• Options
    uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Yoshua wrote:
    I live in the Ranier Beach area. I was wondering if anyone going also lived in this area and we might work out some kind of an arrangement. I don't drive so getting to and from PAX (or at least from, I can get there easy enough) is a bit of an issue. I'm hoping someone else in this area might be going and we might arrange some kind of deal where I can get a ride and I help out with gas and whatnot.

If your interested, PM me please. (I'm coming alone and not bringing anything that can't fit on my person)

issue? Ranier beach? ride a bike, take a bus!

uc4life on
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Yoshua wrote:

www.metrokc.com

Shade on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2005
    The Expo will be one block away from the Bellevue bus depot near TEH mall, so you could walk down the hill and be right at the good-ness

Unknown User on