As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for PSP Downloads

TankTank Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Games and Technology
I just bought a PSP recently so I'm looking for useful programs that I should download.

l'm really interested in programs that will let me convert movie and gif files to play on my PSP. And taking a movie from a DVD and playing it from the memory stick. I know that you can buy these kind of programs, but I want to know if there are any free ones that are better.

Also, I want to know if there are any sites that offer downloadable games and music for free.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tank on

• Options
    InzignaInzigna Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Tank wrote: »
    Also, I want to know if there are any sites that offer downloadable games and music for free.

I hope you're talking about free, homebrewed games and not... You know, piracy.

Inzigna on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    AccualtAccualt Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Tank wrote: »

It doesn't say homebrew but I could give the benefit of the...oh, wait, AND music for free.

Accualt on
  • Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Hay everyone it is poop on copyright day!

Or not.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • Options
    AccualtAccualt Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Thank god for the or not.
    I'd hate to have to poop on all of my games and DVDs.

Accualt on
This discussion has been closed.