As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

Purchasing art

AridholAridhol Daddliest CatchRegistered User regular
edited October 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Specifically a print or reproduction of Rodin's "Fallen Caryatid With Stone"


I cannot seem to find anywhere local or on the intertubes that has or can procure a good quality print or reproduction of this work. Any help would be appreciated.

Aridhol on


  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I believe it's in the Rodin Sculpture Garden at the Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University. In the first instance I would contact them and ask if they have a poster of it in their bookshop/gift shop. Failing that, go there (or get someone to go there) with a good quality digital camera, photograph it and get the picture printed up on a decent digital large format printer (look for digital printers online or see if someone at art college has access to their college's large format).

    Szechuanosaurus on
Sign In or Register to comment.