As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Religion Thread

DynagripDynagrip Break me a million heartsHoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited October 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
Hey guys, what do you think about religion?

Dynagrip on

• Options
    StarcrossStarcross Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I feel very strongly about it.

Starcross on
  • Options
    VeegeezeeVeegeezee Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I feel like we don't have threads about it often enough.

Veegeezee on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    meh

BobCesca on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Discuss?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Not enough bigotry these days. They've gotten soft.

shryke on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I am indifferent towards it. Provided people don't start making laws based on their unverifiable beliefs.

japan on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    God and stuff.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Well I for one think that it is the service and worship of God or the supernatural. Alternatively, I believe it is a commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance. But that's just my personal opinion. Not copied from Webster dictionary or anything.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Religion is crazy, man.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

250px-Pulp_fiction,0.jpg

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2007
    You dumb fuckers.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.