Options

A chipper and upbeat [chat]!

• Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Man, I've been responsibly sober much too much lately. That's something that's probably gonna get straightened out soon.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Man, I've been responsibly sober much too much lately. That's something that's probably gonna get straightened out soon.

Is that a pun since we're talking about braces?

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    I am smashed.
    In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

Also, fuck codeine. I hate that shit.

Who the fuck likes codeine?

tstilist: yeah good night, me and the brummy (birmingham legend) got hammered and made crude jokes. Go a bio social night friday in whaich there will be six fitbirds and five boys, should be good fun 'cos they're all a laugh.
    By the way if any of you ever nt a night out in pompey just say and you can start at minwe and i'll show you a night out. Friday it has to be though.

Johannen on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Is that a pun since we're talking about braces?
    No, I don't really care how fucked up your teeth are. If I wanted to talk about that, I'd just say, "Hey -- nice fucked up ass teeth, you fucked up teeth having motherfuckers," but I didn't do that.

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm trying to decide if a certain "banned" forumer is conducting some form of experiment, or just messing around and having some fun.

Smasher on
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Elki wrote: »
    The Cat wrote: »
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    I feel really irrationally jealous that braces technology has apparently advanced so much from the middle-ages shit I was subjected to.

heh, I think my flatmate is quietly cussing that she didn't get them, she's stuck with the railroad tracks.

Don't they just work for those who need minor adjustments?

Nah, unless they're really gnarly its a pretty adaptable method. The 'before' photos I saw were horrifying, way worse than mine.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't go around doing those things but sometimes things happen that hurt a lot and I just shut it out.

I am informed by people with experience in these things that one-time pain - even crazy shit like root canals or whatever - is still, in the main, preferable to a fucked-up back.

I mean, if you don't need an ibuprofen or whatever after a fistfight, that's cool. But after a surgery or whatever isn't really the time to be all Billy Badass.

Also what Cat said. Codeine is pretty fun. I never knew my desk lamp had so many colors.

Well yes, clearly one-time pain things are most of what I encounter, but as I mentioned before all codeine did for me is give me an upset stomach. If I took two with a 1.5 adult-dose of straight Robutussin I can pass out for 12 hours and kill a sinus infection/chest-congestion thingy that makes it hurt to breath. Allergies can have nasty side-effects.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    One half of the chat is Joh getting smashed, the other is about straightening teeth.

I thought it was funny, dammit.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Elki wrote: »
    I feel really irrationally jealous that braces technology has apparently advanced so much from the middle-ages shit I was subjected to.

heh, I think my flatmate is quietly cussing that she didn't get them, she's stuck with the railroad tracks.

Don't they just work for those who need minor adjustments?

Nah, unless they're really gnarly its a pretty adaptable method. The 'before' photos I saw were horrifying, way worse than mine.

I want to see how good a balancing act you are by perching you on my rod.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    One half of the chat is Joh getting smashed, the other is about straightening teeth.

Hug me twat.

Johannen on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

smashed teeth and a straight Joh

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I should mention that my teeth are really straight and that hygienists and dentists frequently ask if I've ever had braces. When I say no, they stare at them lovingly and ask if they can touch them.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    This is going in a bad direction.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »

I'll smash your teeth with my cock if you want.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Not tonight, you won’t.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

What's funny is when a friend of mine, for whatever reason, decided to ride her bike home completely smashed. Apparently she fell off, ate shit, and busted out her two front teeth. Eventually some cops come up on her passed out on the ground in a pool of blood, wake her up, tell her that she's lost her teeth, and she rather nonchalantly snatches the two of them out of their hand and says, "Oh thanks!" and jumps on her bike and rode home.

I can't even imagine how trashed you'd have to be for that all to come to pass (actually I'm lying, I totally can). Anyway, I'm glad I've never done anything drunk that cost thousands of dollars in reconstructive surgery.

• Options
    edited October 2007

Not tonight, you won’t.
    Just ask and i'll comply. Oh, and cel, I fucked your mate.

I'm going bed, goodnight.

Johannen on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    You're a mean drunk, Joh.

Edit: I mean, why couldn't you have asked me to perch on your rod? :(

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    ArrBeeBee wrote: »
    Edit: I mean, why couldn't you have asked me to perch on your rod? :(
    This concept is funny to me because ‘perch’ and ‘rod’ were both measurements used by surveyors in the past.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Just ask and i'll comply. Oh, and cel, I fucked your mate.

I'm going bed, goodnight.
    Really? Who?

Whoever it was, they didn't bother to tell me. Are you guys getting married? Are there babies on the way?

• Options
    edited October 2007
    but I really want tonight to last forever

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I haven't shaved in like two weeks now, and the result is simply a sad little ensemble of itchy, scraggly hairs which form neither mustache, sideburn, or beard. It's just ugly, unattractive, lame, and can be bested by 95% of all 7th graders in the state of Alabama.

On the upside, I don't have a hairy back, and really, if I had to choose between growing a beard or a hairy back, it wouldn't be a difficult decision.

• Options
    edited October 2007
    but I really want tonight to last forever

Me too. Although that's mainly because I have a chem test tomorrow I'm studying for... :(

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Smasher wrote: »
    I'm trying to decide if a certain "banned" forumer is conducting some form of experiment, or just messing around and having some fun.

Elaborate?

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Church wrote: »

Elaborate?

I think everyone has been asking why Shinto was banned.

I think I read somewhere around here that he asked to be banned so he could concentrate on some other things. Like class or something.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Elaborate?
    He means you're MV Moisin and it's really not too subtle.

Also Datarape never seems to bore of boring us.

• Options
    edited October 2007

Elaborate?

Goddamn it why are people saying that? I asked someone to explain whatever it is that's making people think that and nobody did.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Hrmm. Clearly I'm way off.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Goddamn it why are people saying that? I asked someone to explain whatever it is that's making people think that and nobody did.
    No reason then, obviously.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

Elaborate?

what, no MV Moisin is the other english speaking chechen guy there. Totally.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I think smasher's takling about not-shinto

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    KetherialKetherial Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    so i saw this scary show on tv yesterday about 9-11 and i was wondering if there was any consensus on what happened.

before i watched it, i thought, bah, conspiracy crap, but then it started providing kind of scary evidence that the twin towers might have collapsed due to more than the plane crashes. evidence that i thought was particularly convincing was the speed in which the towers collapsed (8 - 10 seconds), which is insanely fast, and the fact that insurance (including for terrorism) was purchased months before 9-11 by the guy who owned the buildings (or a significant portion of them?).

the same guy owned tower 7, which coincidentally also collapsed, even though none of the other towers had collapsed.

the show even presented live footage of a u.k. news caster that announced the collapse of tower 7 a full 23 minutes before the building actually collapsed.

i thought the show was all kinds of weird and unnerving but i was wondering if i'm just being stupid or if there is still come kind of controversy regarding 9-11.

i know this is a long post for chat, but i don't really think this is worthy of a thread.

Ketherial on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    redx wrote: »
    Elaborate?

There are an unusual number of overlaps. Whatever, though.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    There’s still controversy about what happened with the twin towers if you listen to conspiracy theorists.

stilist on
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    oh, well, he actually posts IRT a comment of mine that it's him. The cat, as it were, is well and throughly out of that bag as well.

Checking Cato's post history makes that even more blindly obvious, and why he account was created. meh.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    redx wrote: »

Elaborate?

That's it? He was Chechen and spoke English, so we must be the same person?

Did any of you consider that if I was going to pretend to be someone I'm not (IE, if I was him and pretending to be someone else) I might give myself less distinguishing and/or less coincidal characteristics?

I've never been registered here before. Ever. I'd appreciate it if you'd all stop telling me otherwise. Please and thank you.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Tony Snow is on the Daily Show.

I hope he dies of cancer.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Ketherial wrote: »
    so i saw this scary show on tv yesterday about 9-11 and i was wondering if there was any consensus on what happened.

before i watched it, i thought, bah, conspiracy crap, but then it started providing kind of scary evidence that the twin towers might have collapsed due to more than the plane crashes. evidence that i thought was particularly convincing was the speed in which the towers collapsed (8 - 10 seconds), which is insanely fast, and the fact that insurance (including for terrorism) was purchased months before 9-11 by the guy who owned the buildings (or a significant portion of them?).

the same guy owned tower 7, which coincidentally also collapsed, even though none of the other towers had collapsed.

the show even presented live footage of a u.k. news caster that announced the collapse of tower 7 a full 23 minutes before the building actually collapsed.

i thought the show was all kinds of weird and unnerving but i was wondering if i'm just being stupid or if there is still come kind of controversy regarding 9-11.

i know this is a long post for chat, but i don't really think this is worthy of a thread.
    We've had lots of threads on it already. Don't know how recently, but lots of conspiracy evidence has been presented, and lots debunked. I'd do a search, you'd probably find something.

• Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Ketherial wrote: »

I don't think it's worthy of chat either.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited October 2007
    Also what Cat said. Codeine is pretty fun. I never knew my desk lamp had so many colors.
    colours? that's odd. I just get that fun floaty feeling.

Not like in an acid sort of way. My head just felt really heavy - too heavy to move - and I happened to be looking at the lamp at the time. After an hour I was vaguely convinced I could discern all the colors making up the white light.

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.