As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Flight of the Living Dead - Best zombie movie in years!

Lord JezoLord Jezo Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
Yeah, that's right, Flight of the Living Dead is the best zombie movie to come out in years.

deadev4.jpg

Flight of the Living Dead IMDB page.

It's basically what the title of the movie would make you think it is. There is a plane, there are zombies, and there is all the fun that ensues when said zombies break loose and feast on the unsuspecting passengers. The movie is filled with zombie goodness, great characters, tons of action, and all the things that make zombie movies great. Yeah, I know that is the most generic (and pathetic) review possible for a movie but this flick really is a great time. It never takes itself seriously, is filled with gratitutious violence and gore, and is the best thing to happen in zombie genre is quite a long time.

So if you are a zombie movie fan then you need to go rent / buy / borrow this movie. It is glorious.

Clipboard03.jpg
I KISS YOU!
Lord Jezo on

• Options
    HKPacman420HKPacman420 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    the best zombie movie to come out in years

I see your FotLD and raise you a Planet Terror.

Also; Snakes on a Plain much? :/

HKPacman420 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TaximesTaximes Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Scott Ewen of the Artist's Corner totally got ripped off.

Taximes on
  • Options
    cr0wcr0w Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm a zombie fanatic. I love almost every zombie movie I've ever seen, but I just couldn't get into this one. I turned it off after about an hour. It was better than some I've seen, granted, but I just wasn't interested in it.

cr0w on
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

snake.jpg

?

Crayon on
  • Options
    NarketNarket __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Crayon wrote: »

snake.jpg

?

hahaha. I'm sorry HK, grammar errors don't bother me, but this is funny!

Narket on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Taximes wrote: »

That was my first thought as well

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Has there been a book or movie about zombie worshipers? World War Z had a brief little snippet of a retelling of how some religious types thought the outbreak was a sign of the end and embraced the zombies as part 1 of Armageddon. I can just imagine an Oral Roberts-type encouraging Evangelicals to go out and give a zombie a hug.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    TrusTrus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm tired of these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking plane!

Trus on
    qFN53.png
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Taximes wrote: »

That was my first thought as well

Scott was ripped off by the producers of this movie. The original title was "Plane Dead", but randomly decided to change the title to FotLD....after Ewen had already used the title on his comic. They called him and basically said they were using the name and there was nothing he could do.

They steamrolled him and it was BS. I refuse to watch this movie on principal alone. You guys should check out his comic instead: https://www.sigmaairlines.com

The comic is much better than the trailers, from what I have seen

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Scott Evan's comic is far better than the movie could have hoped to be
    From what I heard it did not have zombies for a great part of it and were only shown as shadows and glimpses.

The other day I was making fun of the fact that many second rate action and horror films of the late 70's and into the 80's have the same plot and premises that many A list-high budget movies have today the only difference is instead of a straight to video format they are released to theaters.

I feel computers in movies have done more to bring down the overall quality of a flim than enhance it

Brainleech on