Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Error 403

WeekOldSushiWeekOldSushi Registered User regular
Alex94586: You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.penny-arcade.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

This is SonicDash, by the way. I'm just helping out.

WeekOldSushi on

• WeekOldSushiWeekOldSushi Registered User regular
    edited July 2003
    Alex94586: oh
    Alex94586: works now
    Alex94586: whew

False alarm. Carry on.

WeekOldSushi on
  • SonicDashSonicDash Registered User
    edited July 2003
    I didnt work for a second.

SonicDash on
  • Dan'lDan'l Registered User
    edited July 2003
    I've been getting that error off and on for a couple days. It usually goes away, though.

Dan'l on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited July 2003
    One of the servers in the cluster gets pissy every now and then. Nothing to see here folks.

Älphämönkëy on