As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thanatos Is Borderline Autistic

gump9005gump9005 Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
http://thanatosisagirl.com/

"Please join us this November 5th for the largest one day political donation event in history. Our goal is to bring together 100,000 people to donate $100 each, creating a one day donation total of $10,000,000."

Probably not gonna get 100,000 people since this site is too new but still pretty interesting. You can check out www.thanatoseatscocksbythetruckload.com/ on November 5th to see how much money was actually collected.

gump9005 on

• Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited October 2007
    Wait...you've been lurking for three years and you don't know any better than this?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    People do know that Guy Fawkes was a terrorist who was later tortured, right?

Couscous on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I suspect this more a reference to V for Vendetta's portrayal of revolution than to Fawkes himself. I don't know if that makes it less legit or not.

They lock these kinds of threads, don't they?

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I suspect this more a reference to V for Vendetta's portrayal of revolution than to Fawkes himself. I don't know if that makes it less legit or not.

V for Vendetta was also a terrorist.

Couscous on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited October 2007
    Nothing good can come of this.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited October 2007
    I wouldn't say borderline.

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.