As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Reconnect

SansnootsSansnoots Registered User new member
edited November 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
I used to read PA all the time back when I was in high school, it was by far the most hilarious comic I had ever read and probably the one I enjoyed the most. After highschool tho I sorta had a falling out with PA you could say. Recently tho ive been reconnected with (in my opinion) the best series of online comic strips and game and event news to date. Ive recently been reading back through the site and checking all the old comics and the new I can see ive missed many a good laugh and soiling of the linens. Its good to see this site is still kickin ass and that the comics are still as funny as ever. I guess what im trying to say is you guys KICK FUCKIN ASS! Its good to reconnect.

Sansnoots on

• PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    discuss?

Picardathon on
  • jotatejotate Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I disagree.

jotate on
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It really all boils down to one simple point. Can the establishment rely effectively on the recompense of one sole provider?

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It really all boils down to one simple point. Can the establishment rely effectively on the recompense of one sole provider?

Well, that depends entirely on the stability of said provider, and the relative likelihoods of the instability of said provider vs. a more diverse source of compensation.

japan on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited November 2007
    Cheers, but Gabe and Tycho don't read the forums.

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.