As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

oh god somebody help, i locked myself out

GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
edited August 2005 in PAX Archive
I locked my keys in my truck at the Jack in the Box down the street. :cry:

Does anybody have access to a Slim Jim or something? I know this is a dumb question but I'm really fucking stuck here. I can't get a spare key because I live in Vancouver.

GeeCee on

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited August 2005
    Find sombody who's part of AAA or any other automobile-assistance club. That service should be free for members regardless if it's not their personal vehicle that has the problem.

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Call the police. They help people where I'm from. I'm sure they do it there too.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Bleh. Police wouldn't help last night because of 'liability reasons'. Called a tow truck and $60 later I have my truck back. :(

GeeCee on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    That sucks. I've never had that problem.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited August 2005
    GeeCee wrote:
    Bleh. Police wouldn't help last night because of 'liability reasons'. Called a tow truck and $60 later I have my truck back. :(

60 bucks for opening a locked vehicle? Thats fucking expensive. I had to do that once, and it was way less than that.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    psych71 wrote:
    GeeCee wrote:

60 bucks for opening a locked vehicle? Thats fucking expensive. I had to do that once, and it was way less than that.

Wait, so you already did this once?

Ruckus on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    All he did was jam a fucking doorstop in the passenger door and use a coathanger to push the power unlock button. If I would have thought of that I could have done that myself!

GeeCee on