As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Lord I was born a shamblin' man [SE++ WoW]

GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Social Entropy++
We are playing HORDE on CHO'GALL.
We are<Shambler Milk> so come shamble some milks with us.
untitled-1.gif
shamblers.jpg
The current guild list looks something like this:
Manifest - Manif - Belfadin
Dumb Hero - Menses - Belf Mage
Nogs - Mininogs - belf mage
Octopus Melody - Jamjam - Troll Shaman
Druhim - Druhim - belf lock
Lord Dave - Mirren - Belf Mage
EclipsedPlanet - Montina - Belfadin
Stale - angrycripple - belf priest
Belruen - Belruen - BE priest
Belruen's boyfriend - Allocer - BE warlock
Manif's boyfriend - Syarra - Belf Rogue
Manif's other boyfriend Crysia - Belf Priest
Javen - Javen - Orc Shaman
(=3 - Belacqua - BE Hunter
Callius - Nnyyaagghh - Undead Warrior
Hoodie - Avataar - Belf Hunter
Delyapple - Delytron - UD Rogue
Hunter - Millicent - Belf Lock
Little Jim - Jimrish - Shamans
WaM - Some kind of druid once she stops being a jerk and rerolls
Meissnerd - Trollosaurus - Troll Warrior
Monsterror - Domiren - Undead Mace Rogue
Volucrisus Aedrius - Volyu - Orc Warrior
Volucrisus Aedrius - Hospitaller - Belf Priest
Volucrisus Aedrius - Tumblingdice - Tauren Shamans
ness445 - Nass - that orc warrior who is in half the OP screenshots
<3 - Coeur - Tauren Druid
tsplitter - rapsnacks - tauren shaman
Druhim - Druhim - belf warlock
Druhim - Shackleton - belf hunter
Druhim - Vindaloo - tauren druid
Fandyien - Fandyien - Belf Priest
TFS - Farida - Belf Hunter

Most of us can invite, so just whisper someone and we'll get you in.


NOW WITH ADDED SCREENSHOTS
shambler1.jpg
shambler2.jpg
shambler3.jpg
shambler420.jpg
eryday

sm001.jpg
sm002.jpg


(Now here are some I stole from the G&T screenshot thread)
bioshockwow.jpg
bioshockwow2.jpg
dontstopwow.jpg

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
«13456763

Posts

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    CPB is such a gay guild. It's all about Shambler's Milk.

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    CPB is such a gay guild. It's all about Shambler's Milk.

    We totally need screenshots.

    GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Yes Druhim it is a gay guild that's why it's fun

    But also I am in Shambler Milk! I'm Trollosaurus

    Meissnerd on
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm a shamblin' man

    Don't forget to check your DKP people, or when Ashbringer drops you won't know how much to bid.

    Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    Posing with my pet scorpid Socrates

    WoWScrnShot_110207_144753.jpg

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    Who's the man? I'm the man.

    WoWScrnShot_110207_144802.jpg

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Ick you use dkp

    And you really do need screen shots why not that one of the group at Shadowfang Keep?

    Brainleech on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Man I remember when I used to play WoW

    my guild didn't use DKP, we used modified rolls instead

    helped build the size of the guild pretty quickly and that gave me the opportunity to bitchslap people who wouldn't listen to the dulcet tones of my not-at-all-intimidating voice on Vent

    god I suddenly want to play again so badly but I have no time or internet connection and I just got a 360 oh god I am being sucked back into the timesink that is online gaming aaahhhhhhh

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm happy because I just finished collecting my RP set.

    I%20AM%20NIGHTMARE.PNG

    I look hot.

    And I already miss the halloween event:

    Fiiiiight.jpg

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Mani.

    I'm mad at you.

    I'm not even in the OP. Dom needs his love.

    monsterror on
  • GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    monsterror wrote: »
    Mani.

    I'm mad at you.

    I'm not even in the OP. Dom needs his love.


    I just copied that off the first list I made.
    Everyone should just post their name in that format and I'll add it.

    GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I think this guild will do way better than the other one on account of it not having a stupid faggot name.

    trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Meissnerd - Trollosaurus - Troll Warrior

    Meissnerd on
  • Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I used to play this game for a while.

    I think I had some fun.

    Now everytime I click this thread I get the urge to try it again.

    But it feels like a bad thing to do...

    Filler Inc. on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    cpb kicked ass.

    i'll play this soon.

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Man I remember when I used to play WoW

    my guild didn't use DKP, we used modified rolls instead

    helped build the size of the guild pretty quickly and that gave me the opportunity to bitchslap people who wouldn't listen to the dulcet tones of my not-at-all-intimidating voice on Vent

    god I suddenly want to play again so badly but I have no time or internet connection and I just got a 360 oh god I am being sucked back into the timesink that is online gaming aaahhhhhhh

    vViv, do not start playing again, sell your 360 to fly me into the country and be your personal monkey

    trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

  • monsterrormonsterror HEY ASSBUTT Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Monsterror - Domiren - Undead Mace Rogue

    monsterror on
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    trentsteel wrote: »
    I think this guild will do way better than the other one on account of it not having a stupid faggot name.

    when we kill Illidan we will have a screenshot with everybody saying "this is what not having a stupid faggot name gets you"

    Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    trentsteel wrote: »
    I think this guild will do way better than the other one on account of it not having a stupid faggot name.

    when we kill Illidan we will have a screenshot with everybody saying "this is what not having a stupid faggot name gets you"

    YES


    Uhm...have people already killed Illidian?

    trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It has a bad name but I see you guys liked the tabard :whistle:

    Meissnerd on
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    the gay mafia forced me into it

    Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    It has a bad name but I see you guys liked the tabard :whistle:

    What tabard? all I see is a pink tabard I think?

    Brainleech on
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    trentsteel wrote: »
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    trentsteel wrote: »
    I think this guild will do way better than the other one on account of it not having a stupid faggot name.

    when we kill Illidan we will have a screenshot with everybody saying "this is what not having a stupid faggot name gets you"

    YES


    Uhm...have people already killed Illidian?

    A number of US and EU guilds have defeated Illidan Stormrage. Some may even have him on "Farm".

    Seg on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Seg wrote: »
    trentsteel wrote: »
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    trentsteel wrote: »
    I think this guild will do way better than the other one on account of it not having a stupid faggot name.

    when we kill Illidan we will have a screenshot with everybody saying "this is what not having a stupid faggot name gets you"

    YES


    Uhm...have people already killed Illidian?

    A number of US and EU guilds have defeated Illidan Stormrage. Some may even have him on "Farm".

    There is a guild on the realm I play on that sells tier5 armour and items for allot of gold
    They also for 5k gold will take you to Hyjal if you are attuned

    Brainleech on
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The census sites show that 1 Horde guild on Cho'gall has killed Illidan.

    Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    sm001.jpg
    sm002.jpg

    Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • EclipsedPlanetEclipsedPlanet Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    You are so gay.

    EclipsedPlanet on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    OH MY GOD

    trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    man if you guys kill illidan by february i will be impressed

    Javen on
  • Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I found two people cybering in the inn and I killed the guy and then sapped the girl as so the guards would kill us both.

    That was fun.
    WoWScrnShot_110407_235108.jpg

    Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Javen wrote: »
    man if you guys kill illidan by february i will be impressed

    you have pretty high standards

    I'd be pretty impressed if we killed Attumen by June.

    Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Well I'm pegging around february is when all the fairweather players are going to get bored and quit

    Javen on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Well it is called the salty sailor tavern

    Brainleech on
  • Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I did unto others as they did to each other

    Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Dely Apple wrote: »
    I found two people cybering in the inn and I killed the guy and then sapped the girl as so the guards would kill us both.

    That was fun.
    WoWScrnShot_110407_235108.jpg

    I don't get why they'd do something like that. I mean, it's not even a RP server. If they wanna cyber, they oughta take it to a chatroom like normal people do. :)

    Owenashi on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Dely plz to be telling me unit frames addon you're using.

    Javen on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Dely Apple wrote: »
    I found two people cybering in the inn and I killed the guy and then sapped the girl as so the guards would kill us both.

    That was fun.
    WoWScrnShot_110407_235108.jpg

    I don't get why they'd do something like that. I mean, it's not even a RP server. If they wanna cyber, they oughta take it to a chatroom like normal people do. :)


    I don't know why but every game I have played online even some of those cheap flash multi player ones had rooms full of people cybering
    Do they do it for kicks? Knowing someone is watching? {most of the rooms I would accidently get into that were unlocked would kick people} Do you know if you are talking to a women? a guy? or well trained dog?
    This is something about online gaming I will never understand

    Brainleech on
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    hey i wanna be on the list

    satansfingers - satans - belfadin

    satansfingers on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Volucrisus Aedrius - Volyu - Orc Warrior

    Also, should I include my alt?

    Volucrisus Aedrius - Hospitaller - Belf Priest

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Javen wrote: »
    Dely plz to be telling me unit frames addon you're using.

    I use Perl Classic Unit Frames. I set everything to short bars and 3D portraits because they remind me of WC3.

    Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
This discussion has been closed.