As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"Could not insert new word matches"

mspencermspencer PAX [ENFORCER]Council Bluffs, IARegistered User regular
Some other users and I have been getting "General Error" "Could not insert new word matches" when posting replies to one specific topic (G&T, Nintendogs: Press start to paws.) I would assume my post was not saved, refresh the thread in another window to confirm, and attempt the post again.

Now the thread reveals that those old attempts HAVE been stored, so multiple users have duplicate copies of the same post out there.

Frustratingly, the system won't let me edit or delete my old posts. One of my posts has a "delete" link at the upper-right, but many of my other post have only an edit link, not a delete link.

It sounds like you guys are chasing down some database corruption, but I thought I'd let you know where you could find some examples. If this problem is widespread and you're already working toward a fix, please disregard this post.

Thanks guys!

MEMBER OF THE PARANOIA GM GUILD
XBL Michael Spencer || Wii 6007 6812 1605 7315 || PSN MichaelSpencerJr || Steam Michael_Spencer || Ham NOØK
QRZ || My last known GPS coordinates: FindU or APRS.fi (Car antenna feed line busted -- no ham radio for me X__X )
mspencer on