As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Removing Laptop Stickers

MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock EngineerSeattleRegistered User regular
edited November 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I've been toying with the idea of removing the Intel/Windows/Nvidia stickers from my less-than-a-year old laptop for about a year. The last thing I want, though, is that irritating gummy residue right where my hand is.

I've tooled around the web looking for solutions (literally or otherwise) that may assist with this, but nothing really stands out or consistently comes up.

Anyone have any tricks?

snm_sig.jpg
Morskittar on

• Options
    saltinesssaltiness Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Goo Gone.

I've actually never had a problem removing these stickers though. They're meant to be removed.

saltiness on
    XBL: heavenkils
  • Options
    EverywhereasignEverywhereasign Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Lighter fluid works well too.

Everywhereasign on
    "What are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!"
  • Options
    RFXRFX Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Depending on their position, they may fall off on their own. Mine were right below where the bottom of my palm sits, so with enough time and sweat, the glue just started dissolving and they just kinda flew off.

RFX on