As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Shadows Over Camelot

DewarDewar Registered User regular
edited August 2005 in PAX Archive
I just wanted to send a big thanks out to the people I played Shadows Over Camelot with on Saturday, and especially the guy who brought it. The games I played with you guys changed this con from the Above Average category up to Totaly Awesome. I've been looking into buying it to share with my friends around here, I'm sure they'll love it.

-Dewar
The suicidal King Arthur

PAsig.jpg
^This is like the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese's^
Dewar on

• Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2005
    I was totally bummed to have missed it. I was also totally bummed to have missed TI3. Actually, except for a few awesome hands of Settlers, I was totally bummed by the tabletop action as I never was around to catch anything cool.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2005
    Dewar wrote:
    I just wanted to send a big thanks out to the people I played Shadows Over Camelot with on Saturday, and especially the guy who brought it.

I would like to second that. Never saw the game before coming to the con but people seemed to be enjoying it on Friday so I decided to sit in for a few rounds on Sat. The game was fun, but the camaraderie of the fellow knights is what really made the experience exceptional.

And curse you Dewar for ratting me out as the traitor that last game!

- Sete

ONEce I needed TWO TREES FOUR the quest, because I had HIVES!

Unknown User on