As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Xbox360 compatibility: Can I play this game?

SparrowSparrow Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Games and Technology
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (The xbox version) - Backwards compatible with my 360?

Having never owned a playstation and loving Metal Gear for its gamecube release (The twin Snakes) I decided it was time to pick up the second one (and maybe the third even though its for playstation just in case that day does come).

However, I haven't been able access the official xbox website for some time now and cannot seem to find an up to date compatibility list via google.

Can anyone help me out here?

O_o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sparrow on

• Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm (updated November 2007)
    Looks like a no.

[Edit]: Oops, missed that you couldn't access the website. The closest thing on the list is Metal Arms. Sorry.

JHunz on
    bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    SparrowSparrow Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Ugh, bummer.

Thanks though =)

Sparrow on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I feel your pain. Dying to get this game working.

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.