As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Vein problem?

AbelsAbels Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
First, I am a healthy young man; not very physically active but fit and not sedentary. Over the past couple days (where I have been eating and drinking and sitting around more than usual), a few thin veins near the surface of my skin have become dark-colored; and are accompanied by a slight burning feeling in their area. Three of these veins have appeared - two between my fingers and one on my penis. Any ideas what this could be?

Abels on

• brandotheninjamasterbrandotheninjamaster Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I have no idea what that could be, but I will offer some advice: Go see a Doctor double quick. Brown irritated veins could suggest infection (but like I said I don't know). Whatever the heck it is it's worth a trip to the Doctor especially if there is one on your penis (that alone should have been enough to scare you into seeing a doctor).

brandotheninjamaster on
  • wannabeNaughtyNurse2wannabeNaughtyNurse2 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    It could be an infection or a blockage in the veins. Get to a doctor as soon as you can.

wannabeNaughtyNurse2 on