As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Reporting PM spam?

aunsophaunsoph Registered User regular
I'm not sure if I'm missing some feature here, but is there any way to report PMs other than... well, manually contacting a moderator? I just received a spam message from user Kirst, linking to some random website. I didn't find a report button in the interface; unless it's an oversight of mine, I could see it as being potentially useful.

aunsoph on

• Options
    RedMageDarionRedMageDarion Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Yeah, I got the same thing.

I just PM'd Echo since he was the one around.

Spammer has apparently been BANHAMMER'd.

RedMageDarion on
    Pokemon White - 3954.6369.6328
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2007
    This has happened, to my recollection, twice in the history of the forums. Just forward the PMs to a mod, as some awesome dude did to me.

Tube on
  • Options
    omega71omega71 Too old for a title, too ornery to care. Sacramento, CaliRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I got the same PM, which is somewhat funny, as I rarely post on the forums..But since this person is banned, do I still need to send it a mod, or is it a done deal now.

omega71 on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    omega71 wrote: »
    I got the same PM, which is somewhat funny, as I rarely post on the forums..But since this person is banned, do I still need to send it a mod, or is it a done deal now.
    The spammer is banned, why the hell would you bother a mod with it after the fact? :|

Aldo on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    omega71 wrote: »
    The spammer is banned, why the hell would you bother a mod with it after the fact? :|

To share the love of the linkage, duh! :P

Henroid on