The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Ike Turner / Lunch / Favorite Prime Number Thread

1235»

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I guess if we're talking about the sun I should say centimeter

or centimetre

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Sure, I've slapped Tina. There have been times when I punched her to the ground without thinking. But I never beat her.

Peas on
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i think it says something when the wall street journal freaks out about rupert murdoch buying their paper because he'll make it too conservative

i mean jesus christ

satansfingers on
  • Stormin JoeStormin Joe Registered User
    edited December 2007
    i think it says something when the wall street journal freaks out about rupert murdoch buying their paper because he'll make it too conservative

i mean jesus christ

haha, yeah

Stormin Joe on
    joviet.gif
    Tossrock: Somolia, you know Mogadishu, Blackhawk down?
    Qorzm: I'm sorry, I don't follow hip-hop
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    t internet i am getting a hair cut

what style should i get

emo swipe

Koshian on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    mohawk

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Get a mohawk going the length of your head, and then also one going the width. So that your head ends up resmbling a gigantic phillip's head screwdriver.

Poorochondriac on
  • JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Get a mohawk going the length of your head, and then also one going the width. So that your head ends up resmbling a gigantic phillip's head screwdriver.

Works best if your name is Philip.

Jimothy on
1235»