As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

360 live arcade deletion question

GdiguyGdiguy San Diego, CARegistered User regular
edited December 2007 in Games and Technology
(apologies if this is more help/advice-ish, I figured it would be better here)

I wanted to ask if anyone knew - if you delete and redownload a live arcade game, does it also delete your game data/saves?

Longish version - my replacement 360 from rrod'ing came yesterday, and besides the usual "arcade games don't work unless logged in" stupidity, I've found that Puzzle Quest is somehow confused into thinking it's both the full version as well as the trial version... achievements and stuff show up, but when I load it up it's the trial version (complete with "upgrade now" button), although it still clearly has my level 35 character (which is playable, but can't be leveled up further)... selecting the "upgrade to full version" gives a screen that says I've already purchased the full version, but I can redownload it if I want... which works, and gives me the full version, until I restart the 360 and it turns back into a pumpkin.. I mean trial version.

Gdiguy on

• Options
    HarshLanguageHarshLanguage Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Definitely time to call support. Check the other recent 360 threads for info about what to say/ask for when you call, you might be able to fix your problem and fix the "have to be logged in" problem.

HarshLanguage on
    QSwearing_trans_smooth_small.gif
    > turn on light

Good start to the day. Pity it's going to be the worst one of your life. The light is now on.