As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd

13»

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I don't know how it escaped me that Big Fish was directed by Tim Burton. Usually I know these things well in advance. Or at least slightly after. Wasn't the case for Fish.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I loved the movie but I didn't like Helena Carter. Why the hell is she permanently stuck as Marla Singer? And why is her voice so high pitched?

Otherwise I liked the movie and was surprised to learn that Sacha Baron Cohen was in it :-)

DanHibiki on
  • Options
    TheCrumblyCrackerTheCrumblyCracker Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I really enjoyed this movie.
    the song when they went out for the picnic and Mrs. Lovett is fantasying about their future... I couldn't stop laughing. My eyes were on fire when they switched from the dark colours to the brights.

TheCrumblyCracker on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I had a weird liking for her voice.

Can't put my finger on it, but something about it kinda fitted the lyrics she sang.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I really enjoyed this movie.
    the song when they went out for the picnic and Mrs. Lovett is fantasying about their future... I couldn't stop laughing. My eyes were on fire when they switched from the dark colours to the brights.
    They cut a verse from By the Sea that made me really sad, because it's hilarious.
    By the sea, in our nest, we could share our kippers
    With the odd payin' guest from the weekend trippers,
    Have a nice sunny suite for the guest to rest in,
    Now and then, you could do the guest in!
    It's great because it shows that Mrs. Lovett is still completely insane

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970