As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Using songs from iTunes in Windows Media Player

XaevXaev Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
As the title says, I am trying to figure out how I can get songs that I've downloaded from iTunes to work in Windows Media Player. I don't have very many songs in iTunes because I prefer having hard copies of my music, but the few songs I do have require me to use iTunes to play them right now and I would prefer to use WMP because that's what I use for all the rest of my music. Is there some sort of converter I can use to make the files WMA?

Also, I have a few mp3s that will not play in WMP but play in iTunes (the leaked Brand New demos from two years back) and I would like to get those working in WMP as well.

EDIT:: I figured this out, it can be locked.

Steam - Lysus || XBL - Veax || PSN - Lysus || WoW - Lysus (Korgath - US) || Guild Wars - Lysus Yjirkar || Starcraft II - Lysus.781 || League of Legends - Lysus
Feel free to add me on whatever network, it's always more fun to play with people than alone
Xaev on