As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help me name this game

BlindPsychicBlindPsychic Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Games and Technology
Ok I've been reminded of it and I wanna know if you guys can help me find the name of this game. It was an RTS sort of game for the PSone, you chose from a humvee, tank, or helicopter and you got 3 lives of each one. It had a crazy musical score which is mostly why I'm looking for it, ride of the valkyries and such. Also, when you win, they played a bit of the video of Lou Gherig's "luckiest man on earth" speech. One of the multiplayer modes was CTF where you had to use the humvee to get he flag.
Anyone have any idea?

BlindPsychic on

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The only 'RTS' game that I know of for the PS1 was Defcon 5. Man, what a great game.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I never played it, but it sounds sort of like that game called Return Fire that I heard about from friends.

SteevL on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Well let me be more precise, it was like Desert Strike, an overhead isometric view where you drove the cars that way.

BlindPsychic on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Aw hell yeah you got it Steev, thanks a ton, I should find it again.

BlindPsychic on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    It was on the PC. I was about to say Return Fire.

Didn't know it was on the PSX

Dhalphir on