Options

Okay Chicago folk, I need your advice

13»

• Options
    DakalDakal Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    If this party is taking place the night before his wedding, steal all his underwear and socks and throw them all in a big tub of red dye.

He will have to get married Commando and without Socks.

Dakal on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    i bet he'll never be a fan of the Red Sox ever again!

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    altlat55altlat55 Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I think the Sox will be improved, but I doubt it will be enough. But I just meant Wrigley Field is a frathouse nowadays.

altlat55 on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Fucking Detroit will be a killer this season.

Wrigley is that bad now, huh?

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    fuck I'm just saying that having a bachelor party in a terrace box at a baseball game would be hells of fun.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Shut up, Nogs! You don't know shit!

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    A strip show during the 7th inning stretch, how far a vajayjay can launch a ballpark hotdog, overpriced beer

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I wish all baseball stadiums were like the Devil Rays. They may have a minor league lineup but you can bring a cooler of your own beer into the stadium and sit wherever you want.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I haven't been there since 2004 and thats how it felt to me. I don't know that I can really give it a fair shot so its better to ask a Cubs fan.

altlat55 on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    There's quite a bit to do in Wrigleyville. The area kinda caters to the douche bag frat boy crowd, so don't expect anything all that high class. Not bad to go bar hopping if you're into sports though.

mcp on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Butters that would be amazing.

altlat55 on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Butters wrote: »
    I wish all baseball stadiums were like the Devil Rays. They may have a minor league lineup but you can bring a cooler of your own beer into the stadium and sit wherever you want.

Too bad whenever they play anyone in their division, the other team's fans outnumber the home fans by a wide margin.

I apply this to O's Camden Yards too. It is depressing the number of Yankees and Sox fans that make the trip to baltimore and act like asses.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    CerriusCerrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Place him in a prisoner transport restraint (cuffs that go around ankles and wrists) and lead him around like that all night, constantly reminding him when ever an attractive woman walks by that "this is what being married feels like."

Cerrius on
    [SIGPIC]image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5578&dateline=1219903129[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Engelbert Humperdinck is playing on the 9th. If you're here on the 9th, you could go to that.

I don't know what Engelbert sounds like, but that's a great name.

The Cure is playing on the 17th, and they're pretty awesome. It's out in Rosemont though, and that's way fucking north. Wouldn't leave much time to get back downtown to do cool shit.

The Debonair Social Club is suppose to be pretty cool.

J Bar is a pretty classy joint. Cocktails are a bit pricey though, and you need to RSVP to get in.

A lot of people dig Vision.

Darkroom is cool.

mcp on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »

Too bad whenever they play anyone in their division, the other team's fans outnumber the home fans by a wide margin.

I apply this to O's Camden Yards too. It is depressing the number of Yankees and Sox fans that make the trip to baltimore and act like asses.

Look I hate the Yankees and Sox but in their defense Baltimore does suck ass so you really can't blame them.

Also, nobody cares about divisional rivals in Tampa Bay. Are there actually for real Devil Ray fans out there? No way.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    There's a play going on called Barenaked Lads.

If you want to feel cultured while you stare at cocks, you could go to that.

mcp on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited January 2008
    Gotcha - a cubs game is definitely in the cards.

I plan on average 1 per year, but my group of biz school friends are pretty much running out of single friends at this point. There's something like 12 of us, and as of December, I'm the only one that isn't married or engaged.

So sad.

For them.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Ha ha. Marriage is for saps and children are parasites.

Butters on