As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"...now say something about gigs."

UnrequitedUnrequited Registered User regular
One of my favorite comics, and I can't find it. I went throuh from the start to about 2003, and I can't seem to find it... that or I passed over it 'cause it's 3am. Anybody have the link handy? (Yes I tried the archive search for gigs, naughty, etc.)

-Unrequited

signed/PLAYED Miyamoto guitar:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7567184222
Unrequited on

• Options
    Dyrwen66Dyrwen66 the other's insane Denver CORegistered User regular
    edited December 2005
    Links.. ville? Created for this exact purpose, so to speak.. Try there. Or wait.

Dyrwen66 on
    Just an ancient PA person who doesn't leave the house much.
  • Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    edited December 2005
    maybe mention it in comic reckoning? I'm not sure that'll do any good if you just know the title though

JHunz on
    bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    edited December 2005
    Unrequited wrote:
    One of my favorite comics, and I can't find it. I went throuh from the start to about 2003, and I can't seem to find it... that or I passed over it 'cause it's 3am. Anybody have the link handy? (Yes I tried the archive search for gigs, naughty, etc.)

January 3, 2000, according to the filename (20000103l.jpg) of the copy I have on my hard drive.

However, if you go to the Archive entry for January 3, 2000, you'll see a copy of the comic from January 3, 2001 (I checked, and the archive comic for both days is the same).

So as far as I can tell, it's unaccessable. Maybe somebody should, you know, get on that :).

EDIT: Okay, so it's an extention issue...www.penny-arcade.com/images/20000103l.jpg is the correct comic, but the comic page shows 20000103l.gif, which is the one from 2001. Now I'm off to Comic Reckoning to tell people who care...

EDIT: Okay, never mind that other comic I was looking for, as I just looked up and noticed that big damn sticky up there, which led the way for me.

mcdermott on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited January 2006
    As far as I can see, this issue has not yet been resolved. Has anyone contacted the Webmaster to let them know about the comic problem?

rob

Unknown User on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    We have a sticky in this forum for this topic. Hell, we have an entire fucking forum just for comic issues now.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Mr. Yos MannMr. Yos Mann Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    Can we say something about gigs now?

Mr. Yos Mann on
    shinichiropot2.gif
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    :(