As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Question re: SomethingAwful

grendel824_grendel824_ Registered User regular
edited February 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm hoping at least a few people here might know what I'm talking about - on the Web site SomethingAwful.com, there used to be a contributing writer named Emily "Integral" (forgot last name). I know she was Lowtax's fiancee and they broke up and drama etc.... but I was looking for an old article on their search feature that was written by her (something about going to a supermarket and seeing a weird looking baby, which I'm looking for because it had the best way to describe a baby I recently saw), and she's not listed in the "search by author" feature. That might be because of the drama or whatever, but does anybody know where I might be able to find the article in question, whether on that site or elsewhere? My searching has turned up nothing, but I'm not ruling out incompetence on my part. Thanks!

grendel824_ on

• Options
    DaenrisDaenris Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Daenris on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Daenris wrote: »

Yes! Thanks a ton! Please tell me you didn't do the same search I did on the site but, well, competently... lie if you have to! :|

grendel824_ on
  • Options
    DaenrisDaenris Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I did a search on google for
    site:somethingawful.com emily integral baby

Daenris on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Doh! Sorry - I'm an idiot. Maybe I typoed something when I did that or just didn't pay enough attention. I spent so much time looking for articles by Integral that I didn't think to look for Lowtax as the actual contributing editor. Thanks for giving me the info and not treating me like an idiot for not finding it myself!

grendel824_ on