Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

some help with X-men please

jrbickersjrbickers Registered User
edited February 2008 in Graphic Violence
so i was going through my parents storage the other day and found my old stuff from when i was a kid. my huge collection of x men cards (early 90s) and a few comics. the one that inspired me was

Havok and Wolverine, meltdown. I vaguely remembered it and so i went through reading it agian. found myself feeling like a kid again, unable to put it down, just had to finish it before looking at anything else. and when i got to the part where logan uses 2 blades through the back of someones skull and half the page is just a lifeless russian soldier with blades coming out his eyes....i decided i have to read as much as i can find, sadly i dont have that much.

based on my interests of X-men, and comics from that point forward what would you reccomend for me to go buy? there isnt a marvel store around where i live, my best bet is online. and marvels website seems to focus on everything new...and whenever i try to find anything old it just sends me to a generic amazon search of "x-men" could i get any help guys?

jrbickers on
This discussion has been closed.