As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wii Repair Shipment

Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
edited February 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Okay, so my Wii's videocard starting to rot, so I got the shipping label from their repair service online, printed it out, and dropped it off at the local shipping center that does Fedex. I kind of didn't want to advertise that it was a wii, but the box I put it in was slightly decrepit so the person I talked to recommended buying a new one just to make sure it got there okay. So I did, and they packaged it for me.

The problem is, my tracking number isn't showing up on the Fedex website. Should I be worried or does it just take time? I only dropped it off yesterday.

Mai-Kero on

• Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    It takes some time. When I shipped my Wii, it took several days for it to actually show up on their tracking page. In fact, by the time it started showing up, it was already just a day a way from being at its destination.

Invisible on